Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Bunch of Great News

Alright...let me give you a list of all the great news.

+As of this Friday, the CD ('Unorthodox' as yall know) will be off to the first 9 magazines that want to review it. This is including the well known Pitchfork Magazine/Website!

+We have a couple different music video deals floating around but one for "Let's Go" is set in stone to be filmed sometime late this month or early in June.

+7 Tre Houston street teams now exist in 7 different cities! Nashville and Houston have already been hit but within the next week the 5 new teams will hit the streets of Chicago, IL; Destin, FL; Dallas, TX; Philidelphia, PA; and Milburn, NJ!!!

+I'll be doing some small parts in a bunch of Future's shows in the future as well as doing my own once I get back in Nashville. Been working on stage performance since I got home!

Ok, well I got more summer stories to tell yall but I'll do it later, its pretty late.

Be good.

Tre

No comments: