Thursday, May 29, 2008

A New Day Begins...

How's everyone doing?

Man, I have finally been able to relax in the last few days now that promo has gotten started and no longer needs my constant attention. Last night I put a chair in a plastic pool, lit a cigar (Excalibur for those that know cigars), turned on some Pink Floyd and just chilled for the first time in maybe a month and a half. I did it again today (Romeo y Julieta cigar for those that care) although I don't want to over do it for myself. Now I'm just sitting watching 'Batman Begins' excited as hell about the new one coming out in less than a month. I hope yall are as ready to see it as I am.

Alright, just to update yall on some new and some continuing work of mine...

I have already started to work on my next CD, this one with my old friend Keynon Moore (you might remember him from my first CD 'One'). I heard the first beat today and the project is going in a new direction for me that I'm thrilled with. I've been writing for a few months and it already feels like this project is going to be a very interesting one. Kevin Danneman, our in-studio guitarist of sorts, has already put together a great range of stuff for us to work with and more is on the way.

And now to 'Unorthodox' news...

I got a promo/commercial video coming in next Friday from Cameron Cox, leader of the second Houston street team. His and the other street teams have been very busy putting up stickers all over the US. Thanks to all of them.

The music video for "Let's Go" is in the storyboarding phase right now as well as a music video for "The City" that is just getting in the works. I'm really excited to get both of these projects underway.

All the other updates I gave you last post are still in the works. Watch for um!

I also wanted to take the time to thank my webmaster Matt Feury for working tirelessly on my website's development and upkeep. If you want a site made for your own purposes, feel free to contact him, his email is at the bottom of my main page.

Alright, well I'm out, hope yall are doing good and feel free to contact me.

Be good.

Tre

No comments: