Sunday, May 18, 2008

Things Are Taking Shape

Man stuff is beginning to pick up pace. So I guess I left yall with the CD being done and all that. I had the release party and it went well, although I want to work on my showmanship some more. Got a good 40 people in the building so thats cool by me. I've been selling CDs ever since and iTunes sales seem to be going very well :) Passed up a Young Joc music video in sales so that's not bad at all! I get the sales report in in about two months from now so I can't tell you for sure how its going though. Stuff is being sent out to the street teams this week, including my friend YJ in Ormond Beach. So thanks to all the street teams and if you are interested shoot an e-mail to me at emailtre@gmail.com and I'll get some stickers out to you ASAP.

Anyways I'm back home now and relaxing. Not much going on - family, friends and all that. Enjoying life. Yall be good and feel free to e-mail me. Its the summer...I got time.

Be good.

Tre

No comments: