Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer Time and the Livings Easy

Well because my music laptop's screen is broken I'm not recording anything right now, I'm just writing which is really my favorite part of the whole process. I still got two collabs that I need to finish for my dudes Street and Envy (and I promise I'm trying to get a monitor so I can get it all done) but everything right now is going slow. It's the summer and I'm enjoying it...

That means cigars, many lovely assorted and wonderfully flavored cigars. It also means chilling with my friends by one of their pools, having people over, Slurry Sundays, going to the beach to do a video in two or three weeks, and just relaxing. I love it - I've earned this break. I worked hard this school year for both grades and this music. Now I wait and hope it pays off. The part of the job I have left now is a part I especially enjoy...promo!

Speaking of friends and music, I'm off to go listen to my dude Josh Lo's most recent recordings. And if any of yall have music for me to listen to, send it my way. I'm a conessuer of all genres.

Be easy and good yall.

Tre

No comments: